ads

Breaking News

These Boys fingered my P*ssy, pressed my b*obs and didn't give me 10 kobo' Facebook Slay queen calls out the guys who used her.

ads
ads
According to a shameless facebook user by the name Ebere Omeghalu, Some guys promised her money in return if she let them fulfil their sexual hunger with her body, but ended up not giving her a dime, read what she wrote below...

These three guys peppered my pussy one after the other during the yabaleft Lagos hangout. They promised me 10k but after sucking and pressing my breast and fingering my pussy to their satisfaction they said they have ran out of cash. They then promised to send me 10k to which I agreed. But  till today, they haven't sent me even a single kobo. 
  May the devil punish all of them. Osho free boys!



ads

No comments