ads

Breaking News

Singer, K. Michelle shares photos of her smaller behind following butt Implants removal surgery

ads
ads

Singer, K. Michelle, who has been undergoing series of emergency butt reconstruction surgeries to take off her butt implants since she started having health issues, has given fans update on her on-going battle to get rid of the silicone from her backside.
Today, the 34-year-old R&B singer took to Instagram share photos of her smaller behind and also revealed that she's having one more surgery today.
She wrote: 'So today I forgot that I don’t have a big ass anymore. I looked at this picture and said girl your attitude is 2bad for your ass to be this small, it’s time for self-readjustment. Big booty bish mentality with a real snack in the back. Lol. I’m kidding! I feel great and as spicy as ever. One more surgery Tuesday. Imagine loving yourself minus enhancements and likes'
See full photos below.
ads

No comments