ads

Breaking News

See all the social media reactions to Meghan Markle’s very light 'make-up' for the Royal wedding

ads
ads

See all the social media reactions to?Meghan Markle?s very light
Today, Meghan Markle opted for very light make-up for her wedding to Prince Harry and social media simply can't keep calm.

While many applaud the simplicity, others felt she could have done better!

See all the reactions below...
I hope my bride to be puts on as minimal make up as Meghan Markle did today.

I prefer to lay witness to your natural beauty than a face plastered with make up.
See Meghan Markle’s simple make up.Ghanaian women go wear makeup like dem be corpse.
After seeing Meghan markle's look today, I don't think I need a a make up artist for my wedding. All I need to do is just to show up and smile. Aside from her glamorous veil, her dress was simple and non revealing. Yet she was so elegant. Truly there's beauty in simplicity.
I love is wearing such light make-up that you can see her freckles. A great role model for natural beauty
I feel like Meghan Markle has on no make up! Who’s her dermatologist? Her esthetician?
Dear Nigerian make up artists,

See how Meghan Markle still looks like Meghan Markle.

Not an example of the Transformation Agenda many of you carry out on the faces of our women. Take note.
If it was a Nigerian make up artist that was contracted to clean up Meghan Markle, she would be looking like someone else in this
Meghan Markle's dress was a bad copy of Crown Princess Mary of Denmark's dress. It ended up being unoriginal, not flattering, boring and ill fitted. The best part was the veil and tiara. Hair and make up? Let's not even go there. What a let down.
Shebi our Nigerian girls are seeing Meghan markle?? See how her make up is even barely noticeable.😓🙄If it's our girls now they'll paint their face and be looking like wallpaper😑Iranu
I wish I could look that gorgeous with such natural make up. Meghan Markle is beautiful.
meghan markle's minimalistic make up on her wedding day is on point. less is always more, people.
Dear Nigerian make up artists,

See how Meghan Markle still looks like Meghan Markle.

Not an example of the Transformation Agenda many of you carry out on the faces of our women. Take note.
Is it just me that thinks Meghan Markle's make up looks just the same as she always does

Meghan Markle wore an elegant wedding dress as she had minimal accessories and make up on.
I know some brides dress up and accessorise like Xmas tress just to show off their gold & jewellery.
ads

No comments