ads

Breaking News

Did you know Trevor Noah had a secret Cameo in ‘Black Panther’? Here is it incase you missed it (Video)

ads
ads
Did you know Trevor Noah had a secret Cameo in ?Black Panther?? Here is it incase you missed it (Video)
Talk show host and comedian, Trevor Noah, had a secret cameo appearance in Marvel blockbuster  "Black Panther," but it went largely unnoticed by viewers.
Noah representatives confirmed to Vanity Fair that the comedian voiced Shuri's A.I. system Griot, the artificial intelligence system that guides Everett K. Ross (Martin Freeman) while he's piloting a Wakandan fighter jet during a battle scene in the movie.

According to the report, “Griot” is a West African term which stands for storyteller.
Earlier this year during an episode of The Daily Show, Noah praised Black Panther for the way it depicts South African culture.


“It was extra special for me because the people speak Xhosa in the movie,” Noah said at the time. “So, there were subtitles and I was like, 'I don’t need your subtitles! I don’t need your subtitles! Get rid of the subtitles!' This is just for me right now! Nobody else listen! This reminds me of my mom.”
Watch the scene below and listen carefully.
ads

No comments