ads

Breaking News

23-year-old 'Church girl' auctions off her virginity online after catching her boyfriend cheating with his ex

ads
ads




23-year-old
A 23 year old lady, Bailey Gibson is selling off her virginity on an online auction site after allegedly catching her boyfriend sleeping with his ex. According to her story;.
I grew up nestled in a gated community in the suburbs of Sacramento, California. I was adopted when I was one year old, and grew up with very strong Christian values as my adoptive father was an elder at our home church. I grew up very sheltered. I was not allowed to watch TV, listen to any music other than Christian music, have friends over, or have sleepovers ever.
My ex-boyfriend was a Christian at the time and I did not wish to have a sexual relationship with him until we were married. Knowing I was a virgin, he respected my values (for a while). I learned that love can be deceiving when I discovered that he slept with his ex on Valentine’s Day . . . I came to the conclusion that waiting until marriage to lose my virginity was the wrong decision, because my ex-boyfriend wasn’t worth waiting for.
Bailey’s virginity can be bought through the Moonlite Bunny Ranch brothel. See raunchy pics she shared below.
23-year-old
23-year-old
23-year-old
ads

No comments