ads

Breaking News

Nigerian Big Boy Cries Out After The Slay Queen He Met On Facebook stole is ATM cards and Attempted To Rob Him Dry And Steal All His Life Savings

ads
ads
Nigerian Facebook user Davis Adeniran has just taken to his page to share this very controversial post on his wall, according to him a Facebook slay queen tried to rob him dry and steal all his life savings below is how he wrote it;
“Please guys be warned, her name is miss Lifeof Precious Tamara she’s a big thief, so I shenk my GF and decided to spend some time with this thieve, I went downstairs to smoke loud with my friends by the pool side before I got back she had stole my trouser and my atms, I was so sharp I quickly entered the toilet she kept my ATM at the toilet hole till now I can’t find my trouser, please guys beware…Jesus ðŸ˜± BEWARE OF ALL THESE SLAY QUEENS THEY ARE THIEVES.”

Below is a video of the actual incident.
ads

No comments