ads

Breaking News

Human ken doll Rodrigo Alves defies warning,gets 10th nose job ,cat eye surgery

ads
ads
  Human Ken Doll celebrated his birthday yesterday with the nose he's always dreamed of... and an operation to give him eyes like a cat.

Rodrigo Alves - had his tenth rhinoplasty procedure last week, and has delightedly told The Sun Online it was a great success.

This comes after Botched doctors declined to carry out more surgery on him,warning his nose may fall off.


Rodrigo shared an update from a Tehran hospital, where he is waiting to have his eyes sliced and stitched in to a more feline shape.

He told The Sun

"Last Thursday I had my nose done for a tenth time in a attempt to fix my breathing.
"Doctors used cartilage from the back of my ears and after three hours on the operating table, Dr. Farshid and Dr. Sadr were able to fix my nose with great success."

Rodrigo added that the last time cartilage was needed to prop up his nose, it was taken from his ribs, leaving him with visible and unsightly scars.

He's also undergoing another radical procedure, a "cato eye lift" that will elongate his eye for an almost more feline appearance.He said:
"People attack me online for having a huge head because my chin implant is too big.
"But now my chin has also been replaced by a smaller square shaped implant

ads

No comments